- 13:47:33: I had to make a LOLcat from that picture I took the other day: http://bit.ly/XlZb0
- 15:01:58: It's a lovely sunny day, so why am I sat at my desk writing? Ah yes, deadlines.
- 15:07:39: I have been living in the UK 25 years. That comes as a bit of a surprise.
- 16:52:01: Books read: Darkly Dreaming Dexter. Jeff Lndsay's cheerfully amoral serial killer on a first darkly humorous outing. There will be blood.
- 19:54:14: Yesterday's wineries: Denbies (commercial and crowded), Godstone (small and friendly) and Lurgashall (wonderful as always)
- 23:00:06: Seriously considering using Chrome as my default browser for a while.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com