- 11:10:56: In Victoria at a Tory privacy briefing. Hmm. Who needs central databases when we voluntarily tell the world everything here and on Facebook?
- 11:20:51: Had a look at the Motorola DEXT last night. Not sure about the name - keep thinking that it's really a secret serial killer...
- 13:57:16: Backk home, story written. Now back to transcribing interviews before a conference call in 30 minutes. Busy day today.
- 16:37:54: News piece on ZDnet: "Tories pledge to end the database state". http://bit.ly/aUTIP
- 22:32:37: Collected an entire Pax wardrobe shell from a Freecycler. Or is that a Freegler? It's the Judean Poopular Front all over again. Splitters!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com