The rest of the the quotes are pretty run of the mill, and much of what I'd have expected:
1. "I'll be back." The TerminatorBut that number 10? No. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say it. And I hang out with a lot of of film-literate folk...
2. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone With The Wind
3. "Beam me up, Scotty." Star Trek
4. "May the force be with you." Star Wars
5. "Life is like a box of chocolates." Forrest Gump
6. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver
7. "Show me the money." Jerry Maguire
8. "Do you feel lucky, punk?" Dirty Harry
9. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca
So. Pop quiz time: can any of you remember what film it's from? (No peeking now!).