- It's bad luck for a flag to touch sbisson.
- Medieval knights put the skin of sbisson on their sword handles to improve the grip.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and sbisson has 7.
- US gold coins used to say 'In sbisson we trust'.
- Sbisson is actually a mammal, not a fish.
- Sbisson has four noses.
- Sbisson was named after Sbisson the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
- Over 46,000 pieces of sbisson float on every square mile of ocean.
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat sbisson, though it may feel uncomfortable.
- Half a cup of sbisson contains only seventeen calories.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Gacked from pogodragon