Maybe not with a sand camera-phone though...
The rules are simple enough:
Pity I'm not getting to a beach in the next few days. Unless they've hidden any in the 'Dam this summer.
- No Photoshops (duh)
- Big minus points for iPods—they just too easy! (Ok, ok, you can do it well, then do it really well!)
- Bonus points go to specific devices (i.e. do a Panasonic Toughbook, and not just a generic laptop-shaped thing)
- Email your entries (try to send at least two pictures) to engadget att gmail dott com with the subject line “Summertime Sand Sculpture Contest”
- Deadline for submissions is 11:59PM, Sunday July 12. Don’t say we didn’t give you enough weekend hours!
- Grand prize winner gets their sculpture featured on the site, and a little something summery-special! Like, say, an Oakley Thump?