1) Built a national ISP from scratch, in an old brewery, in the middle of the West Country.
2) Written regular articles for a national newspaper.
3) Climbed a HVS route on a Doctor Who/Blakes Seven/The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy set.
4) Run a SF convention in Tolkien's old college, with one of his students as guest of honour.
5) Designed an atom bomb (on the proverbial napkin) for an award-winning comic.
6) Been an anecdote for a well known SF author in a Locus interview.
7) Made holograms of objects that have never existed.
8) Eaten magosteens in the fog on a beach in Hong Kong.
9) Spent 18 years of my life thinking 6 miles was a long, long way.
10) Designed and wrote a Perl-based web-card system for AOL in three evenings (on the dining room table) that ended up sending over a million cards.