1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own country?
Depends how you define country: a week or so ago I went to St Andrews in Scotland, or a month or so ago I was in Barcelona in Catalonia.
2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while travelling?
Hmm. Seeing fiddler crabs and mudskippers on salt flats on an island near Hong Kong and suddenly realising that I was in the tropics...
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
I'd like to do a road trip across Canada. The USA seems too cliched, and I know enough folk in Canada to be able to mix it with visiting friends. I'd really like to do the whole length of the Trans-Canada Highway, starting in St John's
4. Do you prefer travelling by plane, train or car?
Varies - depending on where I am, or where I'm going. Certainly in the UK, or anywhere you can to easily via the Chunnel, then it's train. International, plane - but only f I get to turn left when I get on...
5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
Hopefully I'll be in SF at the beginning of September. If I can get a visa sorted in time...