- Thu, 13:15: The servers are shut down and power off. It is strangely silent.
- Thu, 13:54: ...and power is back.
- Thu, 15:24: Our Internet connection is resetting every 40s or so; the line remains connected and synced so it's something at a higher level. Is it our router or the network? Hard to diagnose with consumer logs at my end of things.
- Thu, 15:34: Hmm. Interesting. Did my switching on DST support on pur router fix things or was it a coincidence? A 40s timeout could be an out of sync certificate failure. But that shouldn't be happening on a Nighthawk? Seriously considering a new VDSL router. Maybe one of the new Draytechs?
- Thu, 15:56: Thoughts on the Draytek 2865?
- Thu, 19:18: From yesterday. https://t.co/U3jnywRDDP
- Thu, 21:35: Kalette: a fractal cabbage https://t.co/1zCCaue4Dv
Sat, 15:39: Recent Reads: Network Effect. Martha Wells' misanthropic introvert Murderbot would rather watch telenovelas, but sentient spaceship…
Fri, 13:38: Build a Mt Tsundoku and become a book Jenga champion! https://t.co/j1hJvszVUZ Fri, 15:59: OK, there's been a severe lapse in…