- Thu, 14:49: RT @StevenWilsonHQ: MAN OF THE PEOPLE: https://t.co/Vrj3RdSBAy New album THE FUTURE BITES out tomorrow! (29th January 2021), pre-order/sav…
- Thu, 15:08: While I see a lot of people referring to Michael Lewis' The Big Short as a way of understanding the underlying mechanisms in relation to the Gamestop/WSB situation, I actually think his Fast Boys goes a lot further in detailing the current structure of market making.
- Thu, 15:36: RT @johnkrausphotos: Today could be a good day. Full SN9 gallery: https://t.co/vQjDlsdv9W https://t.co/iGrQUD7Jxc
- Thu, 19:01: So do I have this right: if you "buy" shares through Robinhood you're just buying into a pool at the current price? I mean, you can "buy" fractional shares, which would be impossible any other way. In which case everything they're doing is legal, they're just closing out a fund.
- Thu, 19:41: I'm really not sure about this, as much as I like Redgate and its people. The whole point about PASS is that it explicitly wasn't a vendor event. But also PASS was in a terrible state by all accounts, so here we are... https://t.co/5fJSSti5yB
- Fri, 09:55: THE FUTURE BITES https://t.co/1uDDZ3bVZ0
- Fri, 10:35: Queen City Jazz's scene with Krazy Kat in a broken nanotech future sold me on Kathleen Ann Goonan's books. She will be missed. https://t.co/QYsjhBkNTt
Last November we were driving down the freeway near Davis, coming to the end of an epic road trip, when we passed what we thought was one of Google's…
Possibly some of my favourite Photoshoppery of recent times, in the shape of the wonderful Flickr set " Barack Obama looking at awesome things". As…
I've been playing with, and writing about, Google Wave this week. You can see the results of that deep dive up on ZDnet: Google Wave arrived…