( Collapse )
- Tue, 12:49: Over at @infoworld my Enterprise Microsoft column takes another look at safer programming languages, Microsoft's ow… https://t.co/RedcOshfma
- Tue, 14:14: Team #MakeItStop
- Tue, 14:16: RT @kevinmarks: The lib dems adopting Revoke is being portrayed as a extreme position. It is the most neutral, conservative position possib…
- Tue, 14:19: RT @gcaughey: More on the Rapid XAML Toolkit here: https://t.co/V5ihvVtfIu https://t.co/eY5JaEsIku
- Tue, 14:23: The irony in Brexiteers talking about using GDPR and the ECHR to prevent Parliament using its sovereignty.
- Tue, 14:38: Autumn is here: the coal tits are back already.
- Tue, 17:26: RT @dart_lang: We launched the stable release of the Dart 2.5 SDK! It includes improved support for constant expressions and technical prev…
- Tue, 17:35: RT @alzripper: Bringing container magic to cloud-native applications - https://t.co/K8JeFoPotP
- Tue, 17:50: Before you get sucked into the Apple event, why not read my column on Microsoft's P and P# safe distributed computi… https://t.co/Yb8ZbbuKY5
- Tue, 18:09: But is it as good as Crossy Road?