July 9th, 2019
( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:19: This is not good. https://t.co/K7JiVBSA7g
- Mon, 12:28: Dang; if only I hadn't let my license lapse! https://t.co/viMfo7AEsv
- Mon, 12:36: 1970s Skies: G-EUPJ, the BEA-liveried BA retrojet, on approach to Heathrow over Putney, flying MUC-LHR. #avgeek… https://t.co/SWcXBydJdQ
- Mon, 12:46: When did ships in Elite get so big? https://t.co/J0VlzN7cex
- Mon, 13:29: RT @bryan_gb: How to get #desktop #disaster #recovery for free - turn it into "just another provisioning event!" 🤔 https://t.co/Hb21lI1IrB
- Mon, 14:40: RT @bitfield: Your restore process does not work. (If I’m wrong about that, fine, but at least now you’ve tested it.)
- Mon, 15:57: Nost-air-lgia: another picture of the BA BEA retroject G-EUPJ. #avgeek #flickr https://t.co/suStnzNzzN
- Mon, 17:21: I knew we were letting those pigeons sit on the roof for a reason. I'll go catch one.
- Mon, 21:01: Someone is practising the bagpipes in our street. They're not that bad...
- Mon, 21:31: Whoa! GSOD on an RP build. That's rare...