- Sat, 12:01: RT @jonjones: Found it. https://t.co/JWmm6isMeG
- Sat, 14:25: RT @TheMedievalDrK: Your cat. Medieval international trade. Direct line.
- Sat, 17:13: Shelf installed over cat litter tray area for scoops and other bits and bobs; reusing my old mouse and keyboard shelf from my desk...
- Sat, 17:47: Ear floof https://t.co/IufZ5LYccj
- Sat, 18:05: Lyra has melted. https://t.co/n5d69YGi8A
- Sat, 19:21: I have a joke about Hari Seldon but I know you won’t get it. And nor will your great-great-great-great grandchildren. But their children’s children will.
Sun, 12:08: Parrots in the snow https://t.co/ilPCaNQwYQ Sun, 13:17: RT @ BBCRadio4: Sunday 24 January 1954 should have been a day off for…
Fri, 12:30: The key phrase is "Now what?" https://t.co/O57Jq1c9Na Fri, 12:54: Probably not a good idea to be eating cold porridge with…