- Wed, 13:01: Nice to see that the Four Little Engines are still Really Useful Engines. https://t.co/CNywbtjqsi
- Wed, 13:18: If Donald Fagen's SF concept album Kamikariad isn't cyberpunk, then it's definitely cyberjazzfunk.
- Wed, 13:22: RT @marypcbuk: If Windows Virtual Desktop is too Azure for you and the usual VDI options too complex, Parallels RAS could be Goldilocks ht…
- Wed, 13:41: How to use SEO to hide your ludicrous claims about EU funding written on the side of a bus. There'll be case studi… https://t.co/Z6EBhaqMH1
- Wed, 14:43: Currently reading Velocity Weapon, and it's a powerful space opera with realistic space travel, and a traumatic amp… https://t.co/5upDwfGWNY
- Wed, 14:44: RT @tommy__t__: The real #BorisBus. If everyone posts pictures of this bus with this hashtag there may be a chance his sham story concocted…
- Wed, 14:58: On #NationalWritingDay I am writing for money because I can't eat exposure.
- Thu, 10:24: RT @ZDNet: Bluetooth with attitude: Studio 19 Solo E500T https://t.co/xknAx6kBeH by @sbisson
- Thu, 10:28: Whoever tipped a bucket of water into this Piccadilly Line carriage failed to wash out all the vomit. Oh joy.
- Thu, 11:22: RT @xerode: Movie pitch: a British remake of Ocean’s 11, where Tom Baker rounds up the 12 other actors to play the Doctor, and they embark…
Here's the trailer for Bryan Talbot's upcoiming Grandville Mon Amour. Following on from last years steampunk anthropomorphics (think Rupert the…
This one's been sat on my phone for a while, mainly because it's just so peculiar... Ben, tilt-shifted. Putney, London August 2010
Well, it's actually only Wednesday, but it's wet and ick outside and the cats are cloud grey blobs curled up in the office. It's probably the best…