- Wed, 13:54: RT @marypcbuk: Struts again; who's going to be Equifax this time? | Semmle Discovers Critical Remote Code Execution Vulnerability in Apache…
- Wed, 13:57: Bought a Furminator for Bentham. We now appear to have two cats, only one of which is complaining.
- Wed, 14:31: I remain a marshmallow. https://t.co/CIK4hBqBlk
- Wed, 15:52: One offline server in Ghana was the only way to rebuild Maersk's network post-notPetya. Backup your AD and make sur… https://t.co/w4fCzjkgai
- Wed, 15:53: RT @JenMsft: Are you a female student studying compsci? If you're in the #WindowsInsiders program you could win a trip to #GHC18 & @Microso…
- Wed, 19:03: Oh good, the GoPro apps actually work on SB2. Still sticking with the old Studio though, as I find Quik rather limited.
- Wed, 21:10: RT @markrussinovich: We need all browsers to support token binding: https://t.co/03SYV9tnCM
- Wed, 21:15: Twitter is being very bursty tonight; web page is 20 minutes behind and TweetDeck keeps pausing its streams.