- Thu, 15:17: Oh look, it's Drunk Parrot: Local Tree For Local Parrot #flickr https://t.co/1mUbqIomGh
- Thu, 17:41: And this is why I dislike the week after daylight savings ends. It's dark already and I wasn't ready for it.
- Thu, 18:35: Hello Office 1711.
- Thu, 18:37: Today is a Pugwash kind of day. XTC/ELO-influenced Irish indie pop. https://t.co/1nonlCnvnc #NowPlaying
- Thu, 18:40: The other side of this morning's garden visitor: Pensive Woodpecker #flickr https://t.co/OhTfP3K9Fk
- Thu, 22:03: Oh wow. They found The Herbs: Parsley the Lion, Dill the Dog (a dog called Dill), The Onions, Sage, even Tarragon! https://t.co/0wd6ROlMdj
Mon, 13:26: Today I am mostly thinking about dapr (again). Mon, 13:34: "Blue Monday" may be just PR hype and a marketing hook, but Hooky's…
Sun, 15:19: RT @ tomgauld: ‘Coronavirus advice from a regency novel’ (my cartoon for yesterday’s @ guardianreview) https://t.co/8jgaxi8eRj…
Sat, 14:45: Recent Reads: Lover Revealed. J R Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood return; with ex-cop Butch O'Neal in tow. He is in love with…