- Fri, 17:15: Today should be a 3-state day. The rest of Montana, a corner of Wyoming, and in to South Dakota.
- Fri, 17:24: Do the hot takes come from the Whole Foods ready meals section?
- Fri, 18:04: <looks at terraces of 1000ft deep disused copper mine> So that's what a billion tons of rock doesn't look like.
- Fri, 18:08: This diner has a cola thing going on. https://t.co/E3r0KtAeFW
- Fri, 23:19: Buffalo Country https://t.co/2nSV6D8CZN
- Sat, 05:04: Driving across northern Wyoming, antelope at the side of the road, Devil's Tower on the horizon in the sunset.
- Sat, 06:03: I'm going to have to stop at Wall Drug, aren't I.
- Sat, 06:06: RT @katebevan: IMPORTANT CAT POLL. BECAUSE SCIENCE. https://t.co/kLCbusSgFM
- Sat, 06:08: Big skies https://t.co/pFk9z9M2zL