- Thu, 12:17: So hivemind, what's a good 360 camera app for iPhone?
- Thu, 12:19: RT @IanMorris78: You can send the Air Ambulance �5 by texting them, number is on here: https://t.co/VzTQo5lxFh
- Thu, 12:28: RT @Space_Station: Crew takes break from spacewalk preps. Checks out @BigelowSpace module and works on science freezers. https://t.co/bdl6p…
- Thu, 12:34: RT @Rainmaker1973: It's been a long road. @MarsRovers #Opportunity left Navcam on Sol 4678 (March 22, 2017) https://t.co/D6vW6LThY4 https:/…
- Thu, 12:38: RT @jerseyroyals: 6 reasons we should be calling potatoes a superfood. Another reason to love our #JerseyRoyals! https://t.co/1dV9Cqdhan vi…
- Thu, 13:57: Trying out adding a 1.4x teleconverter to my wildlife rig for an effective 420mm. Cold Sparrow #flickr https://t.co/c4CKWkd5oN
- Thu, 14:48: RT @MarsMaven: Watch the clouds drift across the Martian sky! That's the horizon across the lower left. Wonderful! https://t.co/qee6gkscuS
- Thu, 15:49: Life In Pieces has really grown on me; some of the funniest moments on TV at the moment.
- Thu, 17:33: Puppy! https://t.co/bm3jQvEphZ
- Thu, 18:15: @ALASKANJACKSON A favorite hike; the Minfordd path is definitely the classic way. Also walk in late summer for wild blueberries on the top!