- Sun, 23:01: Well, that wasn't fun. Over Donner Summit and into the first snow of winter. It wasn't sticking at least, but visibility was poor.
- Mon, 01:18: Driving out of Winnemucca this morning, we managed to catch the launch of what looked to be one of Google's Project Loon balloons.
- Mon, 01:45: A Google Project Loon balloon launches into the wild blue yonder #flickr https://t.co/qoQG8wHmGV
- Mon, 01:52: Another view of a Google Project Loon balloon in Winnemucca, at the point we saw it as we left a coffeeshop #flickr https://t.co/aoRIkhlBS1
- Mon, 01:57: RT @marypcbuk: TFW you come out from getting coffee and you look up and see a Google internet balloon https://t.co/7Q87hhFIYT
Mon, 13:26: Today I am mostly thinking about dapr (again). Mon, 13:34: "Blue Monday" may be just PR hype and a marketing hook, but Hooky's…
Sun, 15:19: RT @ tomgauld: ‘Coronavirus advice from a regency novel’ (my cartoon for yesterday’s @ guardianreview) https://t.co/8jgaxi8eRj…
Sat, 14:45: Recent Reads: Lover Revealed. J R Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood return; with ex-cop Butch O'Neal in tow. He is in love with…