- Wed, 17:40: (Getting my hate on for spam robocalls from international numbers that BT won't let you block.)
- Wed, 19:10: Up on the roof, as the sun slowly sets.
- Wed, 19:13: Roof @ London, United Kingdom https://t.co/33hmOpYjj6
- Wed, 19:26: "What do we do now?" "...whatever we want."
- Wed, 19:48: @goodiware I sent a press query via your web form earlier this week. Can you get back to me on it? Thanks!
- Wed, 19:51: RT @AirVehicles: Airlander takes off on historic first flight. #airlandet #firsts #flight https://t.co/FfOjgUjYXR
- Wed, 20:32: Somewhere I can hear the sound of leather on willow.
- Wed, 22:25: #wicdiv 22. Whoa. I did not expect that.
Tue, 13:57: Two 2020 pins, A and B. Poll in next tweet. https://t.co/HgsEgnKlM6 Tue, 15:21: Oh, rain rains down... England is dreaming Of…
Mon, 13:26: Today I am mostly thinking about dapr (again). Mon, 13:34: "Blue Monday" may be just PR hype and a marketing hook, but Hooky's…
Sun, 15:19: RT @ tomgauld: ‘Coronavirus advice from a regency novel’ (my cartoon for yesterday’s @ guardianreview) https://t.co/8jgaxi8eRj…