- Tue, 21:27: Mmmm. Cold coffee. It's hot out there.
- Tue, 21:36: @virginmobilecan I'm getting email account statements for one of your customers. Who do I contact to get this sorted out?
- Tue, 21:48: At last! Woo hoo! https://t.co/vwN9tUf1v0
- Tue, 22:10: Finding it really frustrating that Samsung make me manage Office apps through their store, and not Google Play.
- Tue, 22:15: And now I've discovered that the latest Android @instagram build has broken tilt-shift. :-(
- Tue, 22:49: (So when we get home I am posting my EU Referendum ballot and then I can ignore all the rubbish the Brexit campaign is spouting.)
- Wed, 00:12: RT @jsnover: Check out the list of data breaches and cyber attacks in JUST may 2016 https://t.co/9cLNkEZm9a We ALL need to UP our security…
- Wed, 05:47: Tiny Google cars humming down Middle field in the dark.
- Wed, 11:03: ZDNet blog post: Trust on the internet: Vital, but more complicated than ever https://t.co/Y4dkwQBalN #zdnet