- Mon, 15:55: ZDNet blog post: Hands on: Small office scanning with the HP OfficeJet 3830 http://t.co/PLilkW9HeI #zdnet
- Mon, 19:32: I think @Bing must be following me. Yesterday I was photographing petroglyphs in a Utah canyon. Now look at today's image...
- Mon, 19:36: View from the Dinosaur Quarry. http://t.co/bEKZsAEQU1
- Tue, 03:08: Winnemucca. I think we shall stop here.
- Tue, 03:33: Hah! Motel wifi, meet TH2 10565.
- Tue, 03:35: RT @marypcbuk: Oh, just an hdr my # Lumia shot at ~75mph http://t.co/1Ue6cqfudI
- Tue, 03:36: Looked like someone was setting up a measured mile on the Bonneville Salt Flats today. Wonder what record they were going for?
- Tue, 03:36: (Also, the coolest thing I have seen these last couple of days? Baby stegosaurus. It had no plates.)
- Tue, 03:38: Hello (he says, literally). A new sert of drivers for the Intel RealSense cameras on Windows Update.