- Sat, 17:58: Eleven years of marriage to @marypcbuk today! Happy anniversary sweetie!
- Sat, 17:59: Hummingbird drinking at the fountain in garden of the San Jose house we're staying in. Emerald jewel in the morning sun!
- Sat, 18:50: RT @marypcbuk: Guess what @sbisson and I were doing 11 years ago today? Happy anniversary my love! http://t.co/zxyjHuOda1
- Sat, 20:05: (Right, that's half a column written. I am now off to have fun. Not that writing isn't fun, but...)
- Sat, 20:20: Red-shafted Northern Flickr. Today we are internetting all the birds.
- Sun, 01:44: San Jose craft brewing. Visiting Hermitage Brewery for some years. Prog rock soundtrack.
- Sun, 02:10: I need this shirt! https://t.co/ThyrAl4YW4
- Sun, 02:13: So good. So beer 🍺 http://t.co/qKB2hKx31B
...bundled up a selection of previously published short SF and fantasy of mine (much of which began as flash fiction on here), and turned them into a…
“Oh shit…” “What?” Sheffield was monitoring the energy densities in the whorls of computronium that surrounded Exile Kiss. “I think we’ve woken…
“Such tiny things,” she marveled, watching the Aztec warriors fight for glory and sugar water. “And they tell you the future?” The one-time haruspex…