- Sat, 20:36: Evening waves. http://t.co/LPnq1lq5sy
- Sat, 20:41: On Echo Beach I watch the sun go down. http://t.co/YCXoiTx5Cz
- Sat, 21:49: This seems fair: Both the Independence Day and Good Save The Queen badges on Untappd. Happy 4th of July.
- Sat, 21:54: Looks like it's going to be another good year for orb weavers if they're already this big in July. http://t.co/VMcZtgB6r3
- Sun, 11:06: The sound of waves is remarkably similar to the sound of electric trains. Just a balcony on the beach today..
- Sun, 12:00: Deep into Stephenson's Seveneves. It's by far his best book yet - extending the themes of Reamde and Anathem. Fascinating and enjoyable.
How long is a photograph? According to my back of the envelope calculations, each of these images is about 4.5 miles long. That's roughly how far…
Putting aside the distasteful origins of the Olympic torch relay for a moment, today's voyage of the flame down the Thames was, at the very least, a…
Sometimes you're in the right place at the right time, with a camera pointing the right way. Standing on the cliffs of Palos Verdes, I watched a…