- Thu, 13:29: ...and back at my desk...
- Thu, 14:55: It would be nice to get an update for Mouse Without Borders. It's less buggy than the alternatives, but still buggy...
- Thu, 16:32: Recent Reads: Redlaw. James Lovegrove's vampire thriller conceals a satire on government corruption and immigration. Subversive fantasy.
- Thu, 18:40: RT @alexwilliams: By @sbisson > Microsoft Maps its Cloud Future http://t.co/0Z2PTteEQl
- Thu, 19:46: (everything is more complicated than it looks at first, even the most complicated of things)
- Thu, 20:21: I guess this is designed for drinking CDAs: a beer glass with Mount Hood in the base - http://t.co/aVWB0uqSMh
- Thu, 20:48: RT @the_pc_doc: 'Fire and Ice' - Llanberis Pass, Snowdonia https://t.co/HdY5sDweI7