- Mon, 15:14: Hello LHR. Landing into the teeth of a thunderstorm.
- Mon, 16:19: Folk arriving at LHR for #Loncon wanting SIM cards will find them in these machines; preloaded and ready to use. http://t.co/i2hRcA9Rf4
- Mon, 17:04: Home. Angry cat is angry, and sulking under the kitchen cupboards. Hell hath no fury like a stroppy Maine Coon.
- Mon, 22:09: Literate bill stickers http://t.co/jxf2cHaEBz
- Mon, 23:58: RT @Krewell: If you want to read more about Nvidia's custom 64-bit Denver core, you can download our white paper here: http://t.co/ux2xJjUb…
- Tue, 01:46: Shazbot!
- Tue, 11:27: I have found one problem with the @nokia_uk Lumia 930: flouresscent orange reflects off plane windows. Not so good for aerial shots!
- Tue, 11:33: Ah, Mouse Without Borders. How would I work without you? @surface Pro 3 hooked up on my desk.
- Tue, 11:40: Recent Reads: Whispers Underground. Ben Aaronovitch's Peter Grant investigates death at Baker Street, tainted by magic. More secret London.
- Tue, 11:41: That tweet that says a Brit would remove the "u" from colour to avoid going one character over? No. We'd rewrite the entire tweet.
Fri, 12:30: The key phrase is "Now what?" https://t.co/O57Jq1c9Na Fri, 12:54: Probably not a good idea to be eating cold porridge with…