- Wed, 14:12: View from today's office: http://t.co/mWCl75TFWW
- Wed, 15:10: A380 touchdown: http://t.co/FF83ZCjUzm
- Wed, 17:52: Under the tails of the jetliners. http://t.co/eOYY2Gauh7
- Wed, 20:03: RT @kpcuk: #OTD #Apollo11 . | / \ | ｜ . / ▂\ . | 🇺🇸 | . |▄▄ . |▒▒ | ./▂▂ \ | ▌▒ | | ▌▒ | | | . | | u |▌| | | s |▌| | /a ||▌| '\ )◤/_\◥(
- Wed, 23:44: Everybody seems to be going to California this summer. Having to book a flight to SFO via Vancouver.
- Wed, 23:56: Processing a couple of #FarnboroughAirShow pics from today: got a lovely 787 takeoff shot I'm really happy with.
- Thu, 00:07: Flying into the light: Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner in a steep climbing takeoff at Farnborough 2014. https://t.co/xX5WrI3mZ5
- Thu, 00:08: A line in the sky: Eurofighter Typhoon displaying at Farnborough 2014. https://t.co/PIWchckF3p
Tue, 13:57: Two 2020 pins, A and B. Poll in next tweet. https://t.co/HgsEgnKlM6 Tue, 15:21: Oh, rain rains down... England is dreaming Of…
Mon, 13:26: Today I am mostly thinking about dapr (again). Mon, 13:34: "Blue Monday" may be just PR hype and a marketing hook, but Hooky's…
Sun, 15:19: RT @ tomgauld: ‘Coronavirus advice from a regency novel’ (my cartoon for yesterday’s @ guardianreview) https://t.co/8jgaxi8eRj…