- Sun, 16:23: Lunch today involved putting deep frozen watermelon in a blender and then adding champagne. Mmmm...
- Sun, 16:45: Recent Reads: Silver Mirrors. A.A. Aguirre returns to their steampunk-tinged noir faerie. The elements rebel, so something must be done.
- Sun, 16:48: With the #DRIP vote tomorrow perhaps Tory MPs should remember they made ending the database state a manifesto pledge: http://t.co/LOxgMiV5Ti
- Sun, 20:55: Battle of the Popes. It's all very C14.
- Sun, 23:03: RT @tomwarren: Don’t be fooled by dumb “FIFA corruption” accounts. They tweet every possible outcome and then delete them. School boy error…
- Mon, 11:44: As above, so below. A little bit of hidden London, the Waterloo and City Line sidings and crane: http://t.co/tBxI0mbpU5