- Tue, 17:14: I take a look at the key new features in SQL Server 2014, in GA today, for @zdnet: http://t.co/hIZrKjs2jK
- Tue, 17:31: Endpoint security: why look at malware when there are only 21 attack pathways. Focus on the attack, noit the attacker. #Ignite2014
- Tue, 17:35: With the @citeworld redesign you now read long pieces like my look at Box's development on one page, not five: http://t.co/RLs5bbs1TL
- Tue, 18:16: RT @rodtrent: SQL Server 2014 Released, Public Eval Now Available http://t.co/au2WrgIO3B via @WindowsITPro
- Tue, 18:34: RT @marypcbuk: was reading about the irony of securing Android on two pages annoying? now you can see my CITEworld pieces like http://t.co/…
- Tue, 18:37: RT @marypcbuk: is http://t.co/fLeHm261yS a Microsoft April fool or a pointed comment on how ooooold Windows XP is?
- Tue, 23:21: OK, standby on earlier flight. Which is still later than our original...
- Wed, 00:36: Woo hoo! On a plane!
- Wed, 02:23: And landed...
- Wed, 02:52: So getting the early plane got us in two hours after our originally scheduled arrival. Phew. Heading straight in to register...