- Wed, 21:42: Hello SF! (again)
- Wed, 22:58: Ice, ice baby. http://t.co/XX2PlOoQ7s
- Wed, 23:40: First stop in SF: Dynamo Donuts. http://t.co/F2D71wHP7f
- Thu, 02:36: In a very rock'n'roll hotel in SF. Heated pool, free WiFi, and free parking downtown. What's not to like?
- Thu, 03:02: Also getting the right credit card on my Avis Preferred account is paying off: third Passat this year!
- Thu, 03:30: RT @MattRosoff: From earlier: Building features is easy. Building an ecosystem like @BoxHQ is hard: http://t.co/Kjt7I8CNnX
- Thu, 03:54: Taking a look at two of my favourite travel devices at @Zdnet: http://t.co/IirMOPy5p7
- Thu, 04:04: Using the Netgear Trek I wrote about to improve wireless performance in our corner hotel room.
- Thu, 04:06: RT @ClippyTheClip: @stevesi @Office @SirJonyIve personally measured me in Cupertino to make sure I would fit into iPhone SIM trays just rig…
- Thu, 04:26: Why is it that @ClippyTheClip gets the love, but the ever-faithful PowerPup is left out in the cold?
Tue, 13:57: Two 2020 pins, A and B. Poll in next tweet. https://t.co/HgsEgnKlM6 Tue, 15:21: Oh, rain rains down... England is dreaming Of…
Mon, 13:26: Today I am mostly thinking about dapr (again). Mon, 13:34: "Blue Monday" may be just PR hype and a marketing hook, but Hooky's…
Sun, 15:19: RT @ tomgauld: ‘Coronavirus advice from a regency novel’ (my cartoon for yesterday’s @ guardianreview) https://t.co/8jgaxi8eRj…