- Mon, 12:43: Not sure if I like the new Xbox Sky app. Much more "Metro" with Kinect integration, but more navigation needed to find programming.
- Mon, 12:47: The point where moving one paragraph in a conclusion suddenly makes an article that much better.
- Mon, 13:00: Forgot to update credit card when renewing car insurance. Phone up to fix it, and get an extra �25 off the bill. Now that's good service.
- Mon, 14:12: Rage against the Panopticon http://t.co/DKRYwUBpDB
- Mon, 14:52: Iced coffee toddy http://t.co/BZ0Y8FCJby
- Mon, 16:16: Just missed a trick. Hung up on a Windows security scammer from "Azure" without selling him a copy of How To Do Everything Windows 8.
- Mon, 17:13: Today I realised that "The Good Wife" is a dystopia where search and social are one service watched over by a Clippyesque squirrel.
- Mon, 17:26: Playing with a Sanpdragon Windows RT device. Tegra seems a lot snappier...
- Mon, 18:16: RT @gillcleeren: Get Pinterest on Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 by voting here: https://t.co/iNMMRwFnsH #wp8 Please RT!
- Mon, 18:29: So true: http://t.co/JVonkVAgSG
- Mon, 20:08: Well that was different. Limboed out of kitchen window to look for cat. He is holed up in an ivy nest on next-door's roof. Will wait.
- Mon, 21:30: Your weird fact of the day: Brian Eno once appeared in a cat food advert. Oh, and his cat was called Eric. http://t.co/er4MKytBQk
- Mon, 21:42: So Hyperloop is a system of tubes crossed with the rail system from Heinlein's Starman Jones? With a dash of monorail? Mmm...
- Mon, 21:48: RT @marypcbuk: systems of tubes have a long & respected history. just, you know, *smaller* http://t.co/lZVE7ApsYT