- Mon, 17:36: RT @edbott: I started my Monday by reading Internet comments because I knew the week could only get better after that.
- Mon, 22:48: Between meetings in San Francisco, so time for a cold matcha shake at Samovar. Mmm.
- Mon, 23:01: Look,no fog. http://t.co/xZ8qfapKYz
- Mon, 23:08: The only way to win: RT @matmurray: Man leaves Quake 3 bot match running for four years. Things get weird. http://t.co/tjeCGIFBNR
- Tue, 05:47: Revoking a passport is not revoking citizenship. It's denying permission to travel. Not good, but not stateless.
...as it turns out the folk at Pixar are robot geeks too... Another set of Wall-E snippets.
The BallmerBot joined Bill Gates on stage at his last public keynote here in Orlando earlier today. Developed by UMass Amherst and using Microsoft's…
Here's some video footage from (and of) Carnegie Mellon's DARPA Grand Challenge winning robot, Boss. One thing needs to be said: that thing…