- Sat, 21:33: Sheltering from the snow in a downtown Toronto coffee shop. Now what to do for the next four hours or so?
- Sun, 01:37: That was not fun: drove from downtown Toronto to the airport in a nasty snowstorm. But made it...
- Sun, 03:18: In the snow... @ Gate E73 http://t.co/YCRXK97i
- Sun, 04:41: Really impressed by Toronto Airport's snow clearing operation. Also the dancing JCBs...
- Sun, 06:56: There is a plane, and a gate. But will there be a boarding?
- Sun, 07:19: ...ah, apparently not.
- Sun, 09:03: So Air Canada cancels a Heathrow flight at 3am, after leaving everyone waiting for 4 hours. Then no hotel, no rebooking help. Worst airline.