- Mon, 14:45: Twitter v Facebook v Google+ numbers in Superbowl ads? It's open networks v closed. Think URLs against AOL keywords. Open always wins.
- Mon, 14:59: RT @marypcbuk: The first smartphone OS/mobile email client to let me mark messages as spam will clean up (literally & figuratively) ...
- Mon, 17:48: Coffee and bread pudding at Bouchon. Got to start the day with a little of that Keller magic.
- Mon, 17:53: RT @GigaEU: What a model train project can teach us about the future of 3D scanning and printing http://t.co/VH0Ezcp4 (@GigaOM)
- Mon, 17:58: Start the day the Keller way... http://t.co/U0JaL7B4
- Mon, 18:30: Vegas, the morning after... http://t.co/6y7vFBz2
- Mon, 19:54: RT @MSFTNext: Machine Learning - the secret sauce behind the @windowsphone keyboard http://t.co/yi9IpAxO
- Mon, 22:08: Recent Reads: Redshirts. @scalzi's metafiction deconstructs bad SF and worse writing. A meditation on craft in fictional form. Impressive.
- Mon, 22:13: Recent Reads: The Native Star. MK Hobson's romance of a magical antibellum US crossses continents. One hedge witch among the pigeons.
- Mon, 22:23: Debugging Ramsay: http://t.co/CtHMMThr
Tue, 13:57: Two 2020 pins, A and B. Poll in next tweet. https://t.co/HgsEgnKlM6 Tue, 15:21: Oh, rain rains down... England is dreaming Of…
Mon, 13:26: Today I am mostly thinking about dapr (again). Mon, 13:34: "Blue Monday" may be just PR hype and a marketing hook, but Hooky's…
Sun, 15:19: RT @ tomgauld: ‘Coronavirus advice from a regency novel’ (my cartoon for yesterday’s @ guardianreview) https://t.co/8jgaxi8eRj…