- Thu, 15:35: Honey, I shrunk the hipster. http://t.co/zqGQpjP6
- Thu, 15:35: Blimps, in a parade. http://t.co/LxrjsARq
- Thu, 18:03: Overhearing fashionistas in Greenwich Village. They're talking shoots like we talk code. It's an amusing realisation.
- Thu, 22:32: Heading home. JFK a zoo as always. But with added construction work.
- Fri, 06:12: By dawn's early light http://t.co/s2zJlOkS
- Fri, 07:44: RT @dylan20: Iain Sinclair meets Gary Snyder, and produces a strange but moving profile of the man http://t.co/04PcAz0M (via Instapaper)
- Fri, 08:31: Too many public WiFi networks block VPN and RDP connections. I'd like to do some work...
Mon, 13:26: Today I am mostly thinking about dapr (again). Mon, 13:34: "Blue Monday" may be just PR hype and a marketing hook, but Hooky's…
Sun, 15:19: RT @ tomgauld: ‘Coronavirus advice from a regency novel’ (my cartoon for yesterday’s @ guardianreview) https://t.co/8jgaxi8eRj…
Sat, 14:45: Recent Reads: Lover Revealed. J R Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood return; with ex-cop Butch O'Neal in tow. He is in love with…