- Mon, 13:47: "This is your reminder to call the vet" is 2012's "Unexpected item in the bagging area".
- Mon, 17:17: So the Essex big cat wasn't. I guess someone was lion about what they saw...
- Mon, 19:35: Bank holiday project win: hall roof now white. That only took nine years.
- Mon, 20:00: Oh good grief. Another SF novel with an Islamic EU. Can't MilSf authors wean off Fox News? And it was shaping into a nice Shadowrun clone.
- Mon, 20:21: How do you explain Pete Burns "spinning right round, round like a record baby" to a modern teenager?
- Tue, 10:32: DInner last night: a couple of diuck legs roasted over thinly sliced new potatoes. Potatoes cooked nicely in the duck fat. Mmmm.
- Tue, 11:37: Asylum of the Daleks? Hmm. Wonder how Julian Assange feels about sharing a room with them?
- Tue, 11:41: RT @NifS: Or is anyone in Wimbledon and able to have a look on St Marks Place and see if Maddison's Estate Agents is open?