- Sun, 19:50: Mountain Lion Vs. Windows 8: Which One Is Better? http://t.co/zUFQDrSe <- Test share from Bing News via Metrotwit
- Sun, 20:25: RT @dark_shark: Oblique Strategy of the Day... What to maintain?
- Sun, 20:54: Have realised the awful truth. Wenlock is a Shoggoth., And that R'lyeh was obviously an Olympic host city, and Cthulu was its mascot.
- Sun, 22:00: Thinking RIM must have liked the "Frankie and June Say 'Thank Tim.'" segment of the Olympics opening ceremony. That was BBM all the way.
- Sun, 22:49: RT @edbott: Tonight on Breaking Bad, Walt formulates performance-enhancing drugs for Michael Phelps. But things go horribly wrong.
- Mon, 10:42: RT @jonhoneyball So @tesco get a spanking for their web security. Oh dear me. http://t.co/cWe3M7yx <- much deserved
- Mon, 10:44: The one recurring thought I have from the Olympics opening ceremony, in re Underworld: How short a distance it is from dance to prog rock.
- Mon, 11:59: My first public web page predates the Wayback Machine and is lost in the mists of time. I did find a 1996 version: http://t.co/1kjFhS9A
Tue, 13:57: Two 2020 pins, A and B. Poll in next tweet. https://t.co/HgsEgnKlM6 Tue, 15:21: Oh, rain rains down... England is dreaming Of…
Mon, 13:26: Today I am mostly thinking about dapr (again). Mon, 13:34: "Blue Monday" may be just PR hype and a marketing hook, but Hooky's…
Sun, 15:19: RT @ tomgauld: ‘Coronavirus advice from a regency novel’ (my cartoon for yesterday’s @ guardianreview) https://t.co/8jgaxi8eRj…