- Tue, 19:52: Page 301 of a 390 page near-future SF novel, and the first truly science-fictional idea appears as a throwaway aside. Kudos to Mr Williams!
- Tue, 19:56: Really loving the idea of The Tony Sale Award for Computer Conservation. #bletchleypark http://t.co/OpHw7wVk
- Tue, 20:12: Posted over the holiday weekend: A nice long ZDNet UK blog post on the move to information- and user-centric security. http://t.co/qYjV8aGI
- Tue, 21:01: RT @headandtheheart: Fuel/Friends Chapel Session round 2. Some new songs in here. Thank you to Heather Browne as always.... http://t.co/ ...
- Tue, 21:07: I think I have a new favourite music blog in Fuel/Friends. Come for the live music sessions, stay for the writing. http://t.co/Q0SBNKp7
- Tue, 22:50: Dry-iced tea! http://t.co/ElRAGWm3
- Tue, 23:16: Dry-Iced Tea - adding dry ice to tea [video] http://t.co/vO6oVV9e
- Wed, 01:48: @AFinnie Wish we'd been able to go, but didn't work out with us being in your neck of the woods!
- Wed, 02:09: Recent Reads: Deep State. Walter Jon Williams explores the role of non-state networks in revolution and cyberwar; the Arab Spring as ARG.
- Wed, 02:19: RT @marypcbuk: user/info-centric security in enterprise is to firewalls as feature detection in browsers is to relying on user agent str ...