- Wed, 17:31: New Intune using cloud AD to ensure devices are domain trusted, if not domain managed. A route to managing Windows RT devices. #mms2012
- Wed, 17:33: Metro UI for Intune demonstrated at #mms2012. Able to white label for your business, deep link into Store and sideload .appx Metro installs
- Wed, 17:34: RT @jeffjames3: #mms2012 http://t.co/r1tylIZq for pre-release access.
- Wed, 21:05: ZDNet UK blog post: What Windows Intune means for Windows RT http://t.co/57zTP3kN #zdnetuk
- Wed, 22:13: Finally I have a reason to use the Sharepoint tools in Office 2010. Sharepoint Workspace, I take back all the disparagement.
- Thu, 00:27: Microsoft's shift to user-centric management a really important tool for BYOD. And very important for the future of Windows and AD, #mms2012
- Thu, 03:12: Thinking about Metro, and realising just how many apps I run full screen on my laptop.
- Thu, 03:43: Y'know, updating a device OS over Las Vegas hotel WiFi may not be the best of plans...