- Sun, 12:19: Waiting for the peloton @ Putney High Street http://t.co/3Q2fwJD
- Sun, 16:01: @marypcbuk @gcaughey I dropped some weight on mine by swapping out the HD for an SSD. Less storage, but WEI of 7.6 on disk!
- Sun, 16:17: Uploading pictures of the peloton on Putney High Street. Something of cognitive dissonance there.
- Sun, 16:25: Not the usual High Street sight... http://t.co/opYX126
- Mon, 09:27: A Peloton In Putney http://j.mp/nt6WRa
- Mon, 10:05: What A Tangled (World Wide) Web We Weave http://t.co/XVtxA7Y
- Mon, 10:26: Orient Expression http://t.co/j6g0Cin
- Mon, 10:58: Telephony problems. Looks like we have a damaged internal cable from the wall to the master socket. Intermittent faults. Worth calling BT?
How long is a photograph? According to my back of the envelope calculations, each of these images is about 4.5 miles long. That's roughly how far…
Sometimes you're in the right place at the right time, with a camera pointing the right way. Standing on the cliffs of Palos Verdes, I watched a…
Time to fill in the travel meme for 2011, as I've finished this year's round of travels (2012's starts bright and early on January the 2 nd...). So,…