- Sun, 22:42: @JoeBaguley Good luck for tomorrow!
- Sun, 22:43: Today I am mostly writng about cloud things. Feel like I should be having an Orb soundtrack...
- Sun, 22:57: Finished reading all of Johnny Wander to date - a wonderful autobiographical web comic with diversions. Recommended. http://bit.ly/l7Jxws
- Sun, 23:19: Thanks to @codepope - The Flying White Dots. http://bit.ly/jWxYVF Psychedlic ambient mashupery.
- Mon, 00:10: Oh, that was fun. Just been for a ride in a friend's Morgan Aero Super Sport. British engineering in the California sun. What ho chaps!
- Mon, 00:20: RT @Radlein: RT @pourmecoffee: Dating website for beautiful people informs 30,000 people they are not. http://bit.ly/kOW1Sw
- Mon, 00:22: Oh, the hardship. It's time to move my working site to under the arbor. Living la vida laptop.
- Mon, 00:38: California skies: http://flic.kr/p/9UYz4e
- Mon, 01:56: Oh joy, there is an economic incentive built into Bitcoin to break into other people's computers and delete (not steal) their wallets. Fail.
- Mon, 01:58: So Bitcoin is just like the Highlander at the end of the day, duelling blackhats until there is only one.
Fri, 14:22: Hmm. Anyone able to get Excel's Data from Picture option to work in recent Office iOS builds? Both iOS 15 on iPhone 12 Pro and on…
Thu, 13:44: RT @ InfoWorld: More of @ Microsoft's internal tools get released to the outside world — by @ sbisson. https://t.co/frqvRv3ZHy…
Wed, 16:50: Over at @ techrepublic I take a look at how to protect your organization against consent phishing attacks using Microsoft 365…