- Mon, 19:25: Our Vegas hotel room looks out over the JANET terminal. Those 737s shuttle to Dreamland like buses on the Strand.
- Mon, 22:37: I have to say, the #mms2011 conference bag is one of the best I've seen in a long time.
- Mon, 22:41: Rock O'Gorn: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbisson/5547249557/
- Mon, 23:41: Craziest #mms2011 demo? Controlling a NOC through MOM using Kinect. NUI NOC?
- Mon, 23:42: RT @marypcbuk: tip for #mms2011 collapsible water bottle; only fill if water spout is close enough to the edge that bottle doesn't bend ...
- Mon, 23:44: RT @mollydotcom: I really like the new Chrome logo except that it looks like there's a 9 in it, which seems to me bad timing what with I ...
- Tue, 00:38: Down the Zzyzx Road: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbisson/5548144735/
- Tue, 00:39: Hidden mountain: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbisson/5548724650/
- Tue, 00:49: Gold @ Mandalay Bay Convention Center http://instagr.am/p/Cb0oq/
- Tue, 00:51: Desert Sky @ Mandalay Bay Convention Center http://instagr.am/p/Cb0y2/
Tue, 14:55: RT @ marypcbuk: "From top-down waterfall and chaotic agile, to a middle way": I got to reminisce with @ jeffteper about 20 years of…
Mon, 13:33: Today I am wearing an appropriate t-shirt. https://t.co/WrVrVvJxEF Mon, 13:48: RT @ kubernan: Microsoft is acquiring Nuance…
Sun, 13:58: RT @ doctorow: Last month, I wrote about the financial woes of beloved sf writer John Varley, whose quadruple bypass has left him…