- Mon, 12:40: Dear Apple. If a phone number starts +44 drop the leading zero. Otherwise it just makes the iPhone dumb. No love, me.
- Mon, 21:20: A productive day. Two meetings, two conference calls, and plenty of words. Tomorrow looks much the same.
- Mon, 21:22: Recent Reads: Prophets. S Andrew Swann's anarchist space opera asks big questions while delivering wide screen action. Apotheosis now!
- Mon, 22:41: Just watched the Tron: The Next Day short film. A Pirates Of Silicon Valley from the Troniverse. http://bit.ly/fO2OQr Fills the gaps nicely.
- Tue, 06:45: Gah. Awake far to early to write my IE9 review. Can zombies be tech journalists? We ask an analyst and two industry spokespersons.
- Tue, 07:01: My fitbit #fitstats for 3/14/2011: 5,214 steps and 2.3 miles traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/223FLW
- Tue, 07:27: Hmmm. Has anyone been able to get to the new iegallery.com site? Trying to download a protection list but not getting anywhere.
- Tue, 10:43: Lousy show by Microsoft this morning. Cancelled meeting without telling me, get to Cardinal Place to find out. Major fail.
- Tue, 10:50: I could have stayed in the office finishing my big IE9 review. Wasted time.
- Tue, 11:16: Fielding @ Southfields Tube Station http://instagr.am/p/CQcOu/
Mon, 12:02: RT @ NASAJPL: Perseverance got us to Mars. With Ingenuity, we soar higher. The #MarsHelicopter made history today by being the…
Fri, 13:29: So the new router that was meant to arrive on Sunday arrived today. I have switched to it, and everything is looking good. Now to…
Thu, 13:15: The servers are shut down and power off. It is strangely silent. Thu, 13:54: ...and power is back. Thu, 15:24: Our…