- Wed, 13:57: Parallel Lines @ Goodge Street Station http://instagr.am/p/B8zE6/
- Wed, 14:26: London Above @ Millbank Tower http://instagr.am/p/B801k/
- Wed, 20:51: Back from seeing my brother and sister-in-law at Gatwick. Neice is zipping around now she has learnt to crawl.
- Wed, 22:30: Hah! My Bing Maps app works. UK postcode geocoding, handcoded tooltips, and a map type selector. A goodly piece of tutorial code.
- Thu, 01:01: My fitbit #fitstats for 3/02/2011: 8,999 steps and 4 miles traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/223FLW
- Thu, 11:02: Watched the zombie episode of Community last night. What a delightful piece of TV geekery that show is (in so many ways).
- Thu, 11:14: Vaguely amused by the way my new iPod Shuffle dangles off its cable, hanging there in mid air. Not the neatest of solutions...
- Thu, 11:57: Oooh. Good news - West Country trance pioneer Banco De Gaia has got control of his music and is releasing old and new tracks.
- Thu, 11:59: So, do I succumb and get an iPad 2, or find a second hand first gen machine after March 11? Am leaning to the latter option.
There once were two islands, one big and one small. The big island had a village, farms, people, even a parliament. The small island had a big house.…
...and that's what seems to be happening back home on Jersey. A breeding programme has begun at Jersey's zoo in order to re-introduce the…
Via Boing Boing, here's a video of Kim Stanley Robinson talking about science fiction as the new realism. I've seen Stan give a version of this…