- Tue, 14:30: RT @edbott: Microsoft on Windows Phone 7: "Phone manufacturers sold over 1.5 million phones in the first six weeks" http://is.gd/j9tab
- Tue, 15:15: Leverage's The San Lorenzo Job: best adaptation of The Stainless Steel Rat For President yet.
- Tue, 17:03: Santa in Spaaaaaace! http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbisson/5273959363/
- Tue, 17:23: My BlackBerry's Not Working: http://bit.ly/f5xvGX (The One Ronnie)
- Tue, 17:30: Best thing @marypcbuk has told me about all day: knitters in the US taking adjustable needles to gunsmiths to get them rebored.
- Tue, 17:35: Dillinger: Legacy http://j.mp/dRuLlC
- Tue, 20:06: Dear PR people. If you are the CES contact for a client, you do not go on holiday until the 10th of January. No love. Me.
- Tue, 21:03: Haightress: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbisson/5281323606/
- Tue, 21:04: Cider with... http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbisson/5281312604/