Previous Entry | Next Entry
- Sat, 12:07: Sweet http://t.co/Yv4kKZVcvl
- Sat, 12:19: Sometimes Ziggy found it hard to explain to the Spiders that they were from Mars, not cars. http://t.co/nfgXFZDnQW
- Sat, 12:30: London to Brighton in 4 minutes in 1953, 1983 and 2013, side-by-side timelapses: http://t.co/90sG33T8CG
- Sat, 12:56: ICYMI: I've been trying out Azure Pack for @CITEworld on my Windows Server 2012 R2 test box. Here's what I thought: http://t.co/vIcNcPo7NE
- Sat, 12:56: RT @OHwinsAgain: Utterly sublime. Why a 6 year old only gets �1 a week pocket money. By @Peston http://t.co/hPV9XhVKd8
- Sat, 13:58: Dear people parking in my street. You don't need a Glastonbury Festival parking permit, you need one from Wandsworth. No love, Me.
- Sat, 15:50: Nothing quite like a little bit of Chess. ♫ Chess – Various Artists http://t.co/3cdSTZBhca #NowPlaying
- Sat, 16:02: Well, that sucks. No more 103.7 The Mountain. http://t.co/qMWxyjK5b2
- Sat, 17:01: From one Rice to another. The original concept album for Evita now...
- Sat, 17:17: RT @CITEworld: Taking the Windows Azure Pack for a spin @sbisson: http://t.co/CpBsYMFXZc
- Sat, 19:23: Reflecting Sunset http://t.co/Cfhq2F84LI
- Sat, 19:24: Parrot in the tree http://t.co/Ksr3qam1Dd
- Sat, 19:32: Interesting, found a russian translation of one of my articles: http://t.co/PUzMYzE5D4
- Sat, 21:05: Meatloaf, sweet potatoes and spring cabbage #cooking
- Sat, 21:20: With the demise of @1037themountain, I have switched to the live stream from KEXP. Mmm. Bumbershoot in Putney.
- Sat, 21:26: Purple and Pink http://t.co/F8nroFs5jr
- Sat, 21:32: Thomas Dolby playing Airwaves at the Union Chapel: http://t.co/egfiEUy6qr via @YouTube